Students (III)





In December 2005 and November 2007 I visited the Islamic Azad University in Khorasgan near Esfahan in Central Iran. I watched some surgical procedures and participated in oral exams of the students. Students were very eager to answer questions in English so that I could easily understand their proficiencies. They did better than my students in Kuwait. No wonder, students in Iran take it very serious with reading the 1400 pages Carranza book in Perio.



















I gave a seminar for the staff and a lecture for the students. I met the Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry and talked with students and staff of the different departments. Students even remembered me on my second visit. That they had been missing me was, of course, a bit taroof.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Shatita

The Cassin Collection at Auction (IV) The King of the Yellow Rug Group

Persianization