The Annual Dose

It will be pretty quiet here for the next couple of days. I will get my annual dose of the Middle East this time in Egypt. So, Carlton Hotel has finally confirmed my reservation and I will arrive tomorrow morning at Cairo airport. Very early tomorrow morning.

I have always spared Egypt when I was still living in Kuwait. The country seems to be easy to approach from the West, contrary to countries like Iran, which had been the destination of my previous Morgenlandfahrt. So, why not postpone the visit to Cairo when living and working in the Middle East anyway.

I am very curious. It is not only the bustling city of Cairo; it is also the HEAT, which will represent a sharp contrast to the green winter (called summer) here in Tromsø. I’ll report later, insha'allah.

Ma’asalamah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Shatita

The Cassin Collection at Auction (IV) The King of the Yellow Rug Group

Persianization