Eid Mubarak!



Mahmoud Farshchian - The Fifth Day of Creation (1990)

I was a hidden treasure, and I wished to be known, so I created the world
Hadith Qudsi


A blessed and joyful Eid ul-Fitr to all of you! And Thank you very much! for your nice greetings and responses, Daniyal, Adel, Maryam, Mervi, Ulvi & Ebru, Yunus & Amera, Ridwaan & Nazreen, Neda, Athbi, Asma’a & Muna, Faraj, Saad, Mdme Al-Mutawa, Abdulaziz, Ehsan, Mona, Qasem, Muawia, Shirin, Mehdi & Kami, Abbas, and Sirous.

Ma’asalamah,
Khodahafez,
Ha det bra,
Take care!

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy eid
Intlxpatr said…
Eid Mubarak, Fahad!

Is it Eid? Has the new moon been sighted?
Muller said…
No! I had prepared that posting some time ago and scheduled it for tomorrow. Suddenly I got already Eid Mubarak greetings from my former colleagues and checked the internet. They said, Ramadan ends today. I've got already responses from people who started their holiday travelling!
Thanks, cat and intlxpatr, for the greetings! More about the beautiful hadith qudsi here: http://aliqapoo.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/the-hidden-treasure/

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Shatita

The Cassin Collection at Auction (IV) The King of the Yellow Rug Group

Persianization